on Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet The Artist: FURY My name is Fury. I am a 23 year old DJ from West Los Angeles, California and Music is my passion. When I was a little kid I would take joy in creating and performing my own music and to this day I still enjoy the feeling of creating something original and showing it for the world to see. An early introduction to Hip-Hop in High School would influence me to begin DJing. I am the writer of this blog and I will take you on my journey and let you see everything along the way. I will share personal thoughts, show you cool gadgets, and introduce you to other artists that you might enjoy. Thanks for reading Enjoy ;) -Fury Name: Fury Background: DJ/Producer Top 5 Influences: Atrak, DJ AM, Neil Armstrong, Z-Trip, Nero Past and Present Work: Nike, Reebok, Addias, The Roxy, Empire Nightclub, Groove Thursdays, Scratch DJ Academy, TurntableU.com Quote: If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day." - Tupac Shakur